Overactive Bladder Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
The board-certified urologists at Urology Associates are highly experienced in diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. Urology Associates will take the time to fully discuss your symptoms and treatment options. Call (405) 749-9655 to schedule an appointment at one of our urology clinics in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Elk City, or Enid, OK.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. Take the quiz.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request an Appointment for OAB Treatment in Oklahoma City, OK
Urology Associates has extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients with overactive bladder. Call (405) 749-9655 to request an appointment if you are located in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Elk City, or Enid, OK!