Overactive Bladder Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
The board-certified urologists at Urology Associates have extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. Call (405) 749-9655 to request a consultation for OAB treatment at one of our urology clinics in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Elk City, or Enid, OK today!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request an OAB Treatment Consultation in Oklahoma City, OK
The board-certified urologists at Urology Associates can expertly diagnose and treat OAB at one of our urology clinics in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Elk City, or Enid, OK. If you are experiencing symptoms of an overactive bladder and would like to speak with a specialist, contact Urology Associates at (405) 749-9655 today!